Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

If you celebrate I hope you have a fun filled 4th of July!  It's my nephew's birthday so the family all gets together to BBQ, swim, laugh, and eat, eat, eat.  Today I'm sharing my July 4th card featuring The Greeting Farm set Buddies.  Well, half the set since I only have one stamp in this.  Being the big dog lover I am this is a stamp I use often so be prepared to see it again.


I also created this for The Greeting Farm sketch layout at SplitCoast Stampers so be sure to head over there and show us what you can do with the sketch.

I'm entering this into the challenge:




Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Melissa! Obviously we dont celebrate 4th July here but hope you enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute. Darling image and wonderful papers. So well done.

    ReplyDelete